Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Zion National Park, Utah May 13-18, 2012

Finally caught up with the WINs near Zion on Mother's day.  I took so many pictures of our adventures that I am overwhelmed about which ones to choose for my blog.  Plus I don't want to bore my readers!!  So I'll just have to choose a few.



Today is really July 10 and I'm actually 2 months late posting to my blog.  As I go thru so many pictures I'm getting confused as to actually WHERE they were taken!!  I could keep it all straight if I could post more often rather than let it all pile up.  We've been traveling in places where cell phone and internet coverage don't even exist, so that's my excuse!

While in the Zion area we also took other side trips including one to the North Rim of the Grand Canyon.



Here's a group of WIN hikers.  We may be "senior citizens" but are still quite the adventurers!

Another side trip was to the Coral Pink Sand Dunes:




We also visited a very old site called Grafton, UT where Mormons had once settled and eventually been killed by Indians.






Another side trip to the Moqui Cave.


Poor Rover, his aim was worse than his owner.



And everywhere we travel we see this warning.


No comments:

Post a Comment